You can view and order from our entire menu online. Look out for the ‘Shippable’ icon on the product page to know if we ship it. You always have the option of picking up your order from our kitchen in Balewadi, Pune in which case you will see a ‘Pickup only’ icon on the product page.
While we don’t have a minimum order quantity in terms of weight or price, we encourage you to be mindful of the packaging and logistics that’s involved in getting your bakes to you, fresh and intact. Help us be more eco-friendly by ordering a 'reasonable' quantity so that we can utilize our packaging material and logistics services to their optimal levels.
Once you've placed your order and paid for it, we'll add it to our baking schedule and ping you when it is ready for pickup or delivery. In other words, everything is fresh and made to order. You can always let us know if you require any customization.
Some bakes are seasonal so they may not be available at times.
2 days is typically what we require for any order and that varies depending on our baking schedule at the time.
We're doing everything we can as a business to be more eco-friendly. From using glass bottles instead of plastic ones to using newspapers to safely package your bakes instead of plastic bubble wraps. We're trying to recycle as much as we can including the paper we use to print out shipping labels that go on to the cardboard boxes in which we pack your bakes.
Within Pune: our entire menu is available for delivery. We have our own delivery service with specialized bags designed to carry even the most delicate cheesecakes.
Within India: we've partnered with FedEx and ship most of our products. Cakes and Breads are shipped only if the delivery estimate is 1 day, which is to most metro cities (Bombay, Bangalore, Delhi, Madras, Calcutta, Hyderabad, etc.). Some locations (Mangalore, Bhopal, Siliguri, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, etc.) take longer than 1 day to deliver in which case we ship the Cereals, Nut Butters, Cookies and the like.
Our bakes have been shipped to more than 30 cities across India and some have even traveled to New York, Melbourne and Tokyo.
- FedEx doesn't deliver on Sundays.
- Out of Pune deliveries are 'best' done from Monday through Thursday.
- Sourdough breads are ready to ship on day 3 from the day the order is placed (not including Sunday).
All our bakes are shipped from Pune and the shipping fees vary based on your location. They’re calculated based on the ‘shipping weight’ of your order unless it is within Pune.
- Pune Local - Rs.50 (within 18 kms from our location)
- Pune City - Rs.100 (18 to 36 kms from our location)
- Rest of India -
- Rs.60 per ½ kg up to Rs.240 for 2 kgs
- Rs.300 from 2+ kgs up to 10 kgs
When choosing the shipping method you will see a few options.
- Pickups from our Balewadi, Pune location are free.
- Pune Local is our delivery service within most parts of Pune city. This option is available when the shipping address is within 18 kms from our location.
- FedEx is our preferred logistics partner through which we deliver all across India.
You can always pick up your order from the bakery in Balewadi, Pune.
When choosing the 'payment method', you will see a few options.
- Online payments using any Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Rupay card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI via our payment gateway partner Razorpay. (payment happens at the time of checkout)
For all the following options, you will be making the payment outside of our website. Once we've received it, we will then add your order to our baking schedule.
- Bank Deposit (most preferred)
A/c name: C91 Creations LLP
A/c number: 0013055592
A/c type: Current
- Google Pay: +91 9819328800
- Paytm: +91 9819328800
- Whatsapp Pay: +91 9819328800
- UPI: thegoodbutter@kotak
We do not accept Cash on Delivery.